ADA & Section 508 WCAG Web Accessibility Compliance Consultants
The Department of Justice, Department of Education, courts, advocates, and plaintiff law firms have made it clear that websites are "places of pubic accommodation" and subject to the American Disabilities Act and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. It is therefore a protected civil right to ensure that people with disabilities have equal access to website content.
Few websites currently meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) which serves as the de facto standard for web accessibility. This leaves most businesses, municipalities, and schools highly exposed to legal actions.
Propeller Media Works combines a team of web developers with over 20 years of experience, with ADA / 508 / WCAG compliance experts to provide both strategic and tactical guidance to reduce legal risk and make your website WCAG complaint.
WEb ACCESSIBILITY AUDITING
Best practice 360° web accessibility audits that offer the most thorough and useful reporting.
- WCAG testing for ADA & Section 508 compliance
- Automated Testing using industry leading software
- Manual Code Review
- Assistive Technology Review
Web Accessibility CONSULTING
Guidance in creating a web accessibility program to proactively avoid litigation or respond accordingly.
- Balancing accessibility, cost, risk
- Priorities development
- Process guidance
- Policy & public statement guidance
WCAG REMEDIATION CONSULTING & TRAINING
We empower your teams to ensure your website is remediated correctly and remains accessible thereafter.
- Guide your developers and content producers
- Introductory and advanced web accessibility on-site classes for design, development, and content teams
Reporting that includes solutions for violations
Reports written for developers and CMS admins showing how to fix errors and avoid them in the future.
- Rather than show just what's wrong, we guide how to fix
- Formatted for remediation work-flow